The Meaning Of Friendship: Mark Birnbaum, Eugene Remm & Others
Mark Birnbaum & Eugene Remm are closest of friends and run a business together, the ever-famous shows like Friends & Seinfeld are about lifelong friendship.
· Any partnership demands that we give and give and give and at the last, as we flop into our graves exhausted, we are told that we didn’t give enough.” Quentin Crisp
· “Partnership is the way. Dictatorial win-lose is so old-school.” Alanis Morissette
· “Friendship is essentially a partnership.” Aristotle
· “Human beings like variety, and they also like partnership… these are scientific values we can point to.” Susie Bright
· “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” Nelson Mandela
· “No partnership between two independent companies, no matter how well run, can match the speed, effectiveness, responsiveness and efficiency of a solely owned company.” Edward Whitacre, Jr.
· “There’s an assumption by many partners that no matter what happens to their business, they’ll be partners forever.” David Gibbs
· “There is no peace among equals because equality doesn’t exist in this universe. Either one prevails and the other follows, or both negotiate their differences and create a greater partnership.” Harold J Duarte-Bernhardt
· “By the time a partnership dissolves, it has dissolved.” John Updike
· “Treat your customers like lifetime partners.” Michael LeBoeuf
· “All who think cannot but see there is a sanction like that of religion which binds us in partnership in the serious work of the world.” Benjamin Franklin
Friendship means everything.
Filed Under: Uncategorized
About the Author: Menachem was previously a feature article writer for the Milwaukee Journal. He currently runs a small publishing business in Michigan focusing on books and magazines for the tourist industry. He is looking forward to writing for Jewocity and connecting with its readers. More about Menachem