Quotes on Israel and The Jewish People
The State of Israel is constantly in the news, and as CEO of 5WPR would love to see more positive information and quotes about Israel. Some quotes about the importance of Israel to the Jewish people.
- “One kingdom comes and another goes, but Israel abices for ever.” Baraitha
- “Who prays in Jerusalem is as one praying before the Throne of Glory, for the Gate of Heaven is there.” Pirke Derabbi Eliezer
- “If a land has a soul, then Jerusalem is the soul of the Land of Israel.” David Ben-Gurion
- “I look at Jerusalem as being a beacon for the three monotheistic religions.” King Abdullah II
- “Even during the time of Jerusalem’s stumbling, men of faith did not cease from [living] there.” Talmud: Shabbat 119b
- “The Land of Israel is the House of God.” H. Ibn Attar
- “The view of Jerusalem is the history of the world; it is more, it is the history of earth and of heaven.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “Jerusalem is the very heart of the Jewish State.” David Ben-Gurion
- “The world depends on Israel’s piety.” Isaac the Blind
- “No city in the world, not even Athens and Rome, ever played as great a role in the life of a nation for so long a time, as Jerusalem has done in the life of the Jewish people.” David Ben-Gurion
Many people, like my friend Mark Birnbaum who visited Israel for the 1st time this year visit and are amazed at how great the country is.
Ronn Torossian is an entrepreneur.
About the Author: Ronn Torossian is the CEO of NY based 5W Public Relations, 1 of the 25 largest PR Agencies in the US. He is a member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO), a Jewish philanthropist and active in a number of worldwide Jewish organizations. More about Ronn Follow Ronn on: Facebook Google Plus Amazon RonnTorossian.com