Mobile Marketing Survey & Visual Content Survey
As CEO of 5WPR, am always interested in reviewing the newest survey results, and this week came across two studies which found very interesting. New research survey undertaken by Forrester & Velti surveyed over 150 mobile marketing C-level executives. Top-line findings:
· 90% use mobile advertising tactics, while only 48% use mobile marketing tactics to engage with their customers.
· 52% engage an outside agency for guidance on mobile marketing work
· 86% of respondents use the channel for customer acquisition
· 78% said they use mobile for loyalty and retention
· 66% of marketers invest in social mobile advertising.
A different survey by Matter Communications found that:
· 95 percent (of marketers) believe visual content is very important for online marketing
· 89 percent are already using or plan to use visual content in social media
· 87 percent believe visual content is critical for traditional marketing
· 96.7 percent believe that visual content engages best on social media
Ronn Torossian is a PR executive and author of “For Immediate Release.”
About the Author: Ronn Torossian is the CEO of NY based 5W Public Relations, 1 of the 25 largest PR Agencies in the US. He is a member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO), a Jewish philanthropist and active in a number of worldwide Jewish organizations. More about Ronn Follow Ronn on: Facebook Google Plus Amazon RonnTorossian.com