Give Charity & Make More Money
Is there a better time to give charity then before Yom Kippur? I believe that the more I donate, the more funds I will make. Donation and charity is a fundamental component to success. Donate and succeed.
My foundation, The Ronn Torossian Family Foundation supports a variety of organizations, with an emphasis on institutions dedicated to education, healthcare, Judaism, and more. Charity is a necessary component to success. Ronn Torossian is proud to donate to charity and as a graduate of the NY Public School system realizes the unique opportunity and success he has had means he also has an obligation to give back. “I was raised in a home where giving back and the concept of charity was a requirement. Even though we had little we knew the importance of it.”
One charity changing lives is RAJE – Russian American Jewish Experience – changing lives, building families and strengthening the Jewish people.
- Since 2006, over 3000 young adults completed the RAJE Fellowship program & Israel trip – 11% of all 18 – 30 year old Russian American Jews in the NY area.
- Hundreds of RAJE alumni weddings celebrated over the past 6 years
- The RAJE Center provides a central hub for Jewish communal life. It’s a place where every Russian American Jewish college student and young professional can find connection and inspiration.
- According to an internal UJA study, 30% of all RAJE Alumni are involved in leadership and other roles within Jewish organizations. Serving the Jewish people in areas ranging from: Israel Advocacy, Jewish Education, Community development, Social Services and Caring for the needy Profiles of 40 RAJE alumni .
- RAJE is the largest collegiate & young professional group marching in the Israel Day Parade: Video
May we all be written and sealed in the book of life for a happy, healthy and successful new year!
More information in RAJE is available by visiting www.rajeusa.org
Donations may be sent to: RAJE, 2915 Ocean Parkway 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11235
Ronn Torossian is an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Filed Under: Ronn Torossian
About the Author: Ronn Torossian is the CEO of NY based 5W Public Relations, 1 of the 25 largest PR Agencies in the US. He is a member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO), a Jewish philanthropist and active in a number of worldwide Jewish organizations. More about Ronn